Last Updated: May 24 2018
Cirrus9 complies with privacy legislation in Canada and strives to comply with similar regulations in other relevant jurisdictions.
Personal Customer Information that Cirrus9.net gathers
• Information provided by our customers: We receive and may store information you enter on our web site or that you give us in any other manner. You can choose not to provide this information. We use the information you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests and communicating with you.
Sharing Information we receive
We do not share customer information unless (and only) as described below:
• Protection of Cirrus9.net and others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is required to comply with relevant laws, enforce or apply conditions of use and other agreements, or protect the rights, property, or safety of Cirrus9, our users, or others. This does not include selling, renting, sharing, or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes in violation of the commitments set forth in this Privacy Notice.
• With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you’ll receive notice when information about you might go to third parties to provide the services you have requested, and you’ll have an opportunity to choose whether to share the information.
Retaining your Personal Data
• Cirrus9 will only retain personal information collected from you for as long as is required to complete the purpose for which it is collected. This may include your name, email, or other contact information that you provide to Cirrus9 in order to be contacted by Cirrus9 regarding your inquiry.
• We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using secure web site connections, which encrypts information you enter on our web site. We also protect any personally identifiable information (PII) that we might collect and store for any reason.
Access to your own information
Cirrus9 can provide access to your own personal information to allow you to view or update the information or request its deletion, unless otherwise required for audit purposes or legal investigations.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
If you have any concern or complaint about your privacy, please contact Cirrus9 via our web site contact page, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 1-855-643-6691 to report your concern and we will work diligently to resolve it.